DNA Diagnostics Center-DDC is the premier laboratory for AABB Immigration DNA testing in the United States. DDC provides full service from the first phone call, fast results, DNA collection coordination, with over 20 years of Immigration testing experience.
The USCIS (United States Citizenship and Immigration Services) recommends DNA testing to prove biological relationships for many who have submitted form I-130 (or others). Immigration DNA testing has proven to help expedite the Immigration Application approval process.
With a phone call and a partial payment, our Immigration Case Managers go to work for you, quickly coordinating DNA collection at the foreign embassy of the tested family member. No lab has more experience with Immigration DNA testing than DDC—with over 3,500 collection locations in all 50 sates and 165 countries.
DDC makes the DNA testing portion of the immigration process simple for our clients. Our specialized Immigration Team has worked with immigration agencies, embassies, petitioners, and beneficiaries around the world for more than two decades.
- DDC schedules the petitioner appointment in the U.S.; collect petitioner’s DNA sample
- DDC ships a DNA collection kit to the U.S. Embassy / USCIS office in home country
- U.S. Embassy / USCIS office collects the beneficiary’s DNA sample; ships the samples back to DDC
- Once testing is complete, DDC ships the DNA testing results directly to the requesting Immigration office
- You receive paperwork from USCIS or other agency that requests DNA evidence of relationship between the petitioner and beneficiary
- Contact DDC by telephone to initiate DNA test, providing contact information for each person to be tested. INTL: +1-513-881-7800 US:1-800-681-7162
- Send / Fax to DDC a copy of the USCIS or other paperwork requesting testing.
Next, the sample collection sites return the samples to DDC. Upon receiving all the needed samples, we will complete the DNA test within 2-9 working days, depending on the type of test performed.
We will send the legally defensible (chain of custody) test results and a clear explanation of the results to the proper immigration authorities . (Please note: We can only release the test results once the balance amount has been paid in full.)